Ugljan in flowers is part of the Blue Flower implemented by the Croatian National Tourist Board as part of the action I Love Croatia.
Aims of the project:
▪ Rehabilitation and refinement of tourist area / destination and the environment
▪ Improving the diversity and quality of the individual elements and the overall offer
▪ Improving the elements and qualityof tourism products / offers
▪ Raising the level of hospitality and create a welcoming climate
▪ Raising awareness of the importance of tourism for raising the overall quality of life
The traditional feast of the Assumption takes place In the center of Ugljan on the 15th of August 2013, with the following program:
15:00 "SUG OLYMPICS 2013" - summer games
18:00 Solemn Mass and Procession
19:30 Soccer Tournament Finals "SUG CUP 2013"
21:30 Concert - RIŠPET Dalmatian harmony singing group and KUMOVI band
00:00 spectacular fireworks